You will always find a bit of nostalgia in Weirs Beach!
Book a week-long summer vacation today and receive two tickets to a dinner cruise aboard the M/S Mount Washington!
*Valid today only and only for new reservations.
It’s that time of year when we like to touch base with all our past guests and wish you well with hope to see you again this year. The holidays are over and that, of course, means that we’re looking forward to Spring and Summer! We are working hard to prepare for your vacation stay! We’re here to remind you of the warm sun, crystal clear lake, fun activities and warm hospitality that you experience when you stay with us in Weirs Beach. We want to thank you for your patronage in the past and look forward to having you stay with us again. This is Where you belong…
· 2013 marks our 20th year at the Cozy Inn! Can’t quite believe that but it’s true! So this is a year of celebration! How would you like to celebrate? We’ve got our ideas but what are yours?
· Joe is planning his Garden. Did you pick a pepper or a tomato? Did you see his pumpkin? What would you like to see in his garden this year?
· Check out our boards on Pinterest! I’m adding photos of our units so please re-pin your favorite! You can see what the lake looks like in the winter!
· Facebook and Twitter—help us get over 200+ “Likes” us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter—both are a great place to look for last minute news and specials! We’d appreciate your review on TripAdvisor.
· On-Line booking— you can book directly on our website, from our Facebook page and also through Booking.com/Priceline.
· As a way to say “Thank You,” we’re not raising our rates so, now is the time to get in touch with us to get the best selection.
· Memorial Day Weekend— the start of the Summer! Kick-off the season right!
· International Classic Video Game Tournament—May 30-June 2—takes place right up the street from us at Funspot! Have you seen the two episodes of American Restoration that feature Funspot?
· Laconia Motorcycle Week—June 7-17. This is the 90th anniversary of the rally! Don’t miss out on this! We have a couple of cottages for week still available; there’s availability for the first half and second half in suites and rooms as well.
· Nascar Race—July 12-15 – We still have some openings.
· July 4th weekend—July 4 is on a Thursday this year, so plan on a 4-day weekend—Fireworks at 12:01am on July 4th as has been the 50+ year tradition!
· Soulfest—August 1-5 at Gunstock. This is a great celebration and we’ve still got prime units available for this event
· Ironman Timberman 70.3—August 16-18. This is a world-class event with people coming in from all over the world. Most of our bigger units are already booked but the 75 Tower St. house and Maple Suite are still available.
· Labor Day Weekend - the end of summer celebration
· Nascar Race—September 20-22— this past September was a sell-out so you may want to make your reservations early!
· Meadowbrook Musical Arts Center— They’ve already announced the Avett Brothers for June 8 and Rascal Flatts will be coming on August 2. Another show will be announced this upcoming week and we’ll be sure to pass it on to you!
So, you’ve made your New Year’s Resolutions. Do they include the resolution of vacation therapy? No? Well, here are some of the benefits of choosing a vacation with us in Weirs Beach:
- Relaxation: relaxing by the pool or at the beach; reading on the porch; afternoon cocktails, taking a dinner cruise.
- Physical Activity: swimming, kayaking, water skiing, running, hiking, golfing, etc.
- Friend and Family bonding: spending time with your friends and family. Creating memories.
- Reconnection: time away for just you and your significant other.
- Challenging your boundaries: Nothing like flying down a zip-line to do that! or taking an open cockpit bi-plane flight!
- Feeling like a kid again: going to the drive-in movies, playing mini-golf, visiting an arcade; playing skeeball, sliding down the waterslide!
Want to experience one or all? Want to add to the list? Then book your “vacation therapy” today!
Have you finished all your holiday shopping? Hope you haven’t forgotten the gift of vacation? Stuff us in the special someone’s stocking!
Are you getting married this summer on the M/S Mount Washington Cruise ship, or Gunstock or Castle in the Clouds? Looking for a place for your guests and wedding party to stay? Want to be close? The M/S Mount Washington has been a very popular wedding revue for years. We are located 350 feet from the boat! You can’t get much closer than us! Celebrating at Gunstock? We’re just 10 minutes from there. Castle in the Clouds – just 20 miles away. Wherever it may be in the Lakes Region, let us help with your accommodations!
First snow of the season on December 1st – how appropriate!
Always a welcome gift – the gift of a vacation! We have gift certificates available! Add a Romance & Stay package or Kayak & Stay to really make that special person feel loved!
Book your summer vacation today and get a complimentary kayak rental of private boat tour!